Enter the 2016 Bureau County Fair Queen Pageant
The 2016 pageants are scheduled for Sunday, August 7. The Little Miss pageant will begin at 4:00 pm and the Junior Miss and Miss pageants will begin at approximately 5:30.
Deadline to participate is June 29, 2016. No exceptions.
Send a request for an application to email@example.com.
Grab a friend and be part of the fun!
Partial rules for participants:
- Little Miss Contestants must be no younger than 6 and no older than 8 on the day of the pageant. Jr Miss Contestants must be no younger than 12 and no older than 14 on the day of the pagaent. Miss Contestants must be no younger than 16 on the day of the pageant and no older than 21 by January 19, 2017.
- Contestants must attend all pre-pageant practices and activities.
- Little and Jr Contestants must reside in Bureau County Miss Contestants must reside in Bureau County UNLESS 12 Bureau County residents do not enter. Then Contestants can reside in Bureau, Lee, Whiteside, Stark, Henry, and Marshall-Putnam.
- Must attend the Bureau County Fair during the 2016 Fair.
- Miss Contestants must have never borne a child or been married
- 2016 Miss Bureau County Fair Queen must attend the Miss Illinois County Fair Queen pageant in January in Springfield.
- $25 entry fee for Little and Jr Miss Contestants and $50 for Miss Contestants. Entry is due by the first practice. NO exceptions.
A complete list of rules will be given once a request for an application has been sent. You may also call Tracy Diehl at 309-507-2596 with questions.
The winner of the 2016 Miss Bureau County Fair Queen title will receive a $1,000 scholarship to the college of her choice upon completition of her reign!